Second semester senior. Wow, look at you.
Have I accomplished all I wanted to? Have I impacted anyone's life who's important? I feel purposeless. It feels so good to feel. For some reason I really miss you right now. And I haven't in a while. Fuck.
Senior fucking year. I'm leaving. Thank god, but I'm terrified. I wish I was a baby again, innocent, and blind. I see you for your mistakes and flaws now mommy and daddy- I wish I didn't. But, blind folding myself would be committing suicide and I know better than that. Time has blown by so quickly and I want to soak up every moment of the present. But I can't seem to focus anymore. My mind is elsewhere; dreaming. I want to succeed so badly. I just need to soak up my pain. I can be happy. Can't I?
You don't care for me anymore. You never call or text, and I've tried to tell you. I get it. You found a guy, an incredible guy who makes you feel whole, but I miss you. And constantly missing you makes me feel empty- like she did. I never wanted to compare you to her, but I can't help myself. I'm beginning to. I'm scared. I don't want to lose another best friend to my insecurities. I don't want to pretend to be okay anymore. I love you so much. Maybe it's all in my head. Maybe I'm over analyzing what's happening. All I know is that I miss you. A lot.
Can someone make this stop already?
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(45)
-
▼
January
(14)
- Ooooooobama.
- How do I explain this?
- A getaway.
- So, I'm off to Ramah tomorrow. =]Yes, I have an ex...
- I'm sooo tired.
- Lebanese food, Mexican rugs, and Gelato.
- What are you intimidated by?My best friends when I...
- I hate being sick.
- I wish I died yesterday.Then maybe my mom wouldn't...
- Won't someone remind me?
- I'm addicted.I know everything is impermanent.But,...
- I don't know what to say.
- There will always be distance. I'll never be someo...
- Over thinking- As usual.
-
▼
January
(14)
About Me
- Annicans
- I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment