I look at you and I see a girl who once wished she was someone else. You're crazy, but you know when to be serious. You love your friends. You love your parents. You also miss them very dearly. Inside your mind drives you mad. Most of the day it is so busy it seems pitch black. Your life is not gray. Your life is lavender purple with a bright undertone. You don't mope around waiting for someone to save you. No, not you. You save yourself, and you're proud to say that you do. It's hard, but I know we will persevere through it. But, you're disappointed easily, especially in yourself. You're the only child, the baby, the only hope left in this broken family. The pressure sinks deeper, pressing the needles closer to your internal organs. Your breathing speeds, and your heart begins to pump more quickly than you expect. They want to trap you here because they love you, but your voice will pay the ticket fare out of this wretched place.
Keep going.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(45)
-
▼
January
(14)
- Ooooooobama.
- How do I explain this?
- A getaway.
- So, I'm off to Ramah tomorrow. =]Yes, I have an ex...
- I'm sooo tired.
- Lebanese food, Mexican rugs, and Gelato.
- What are you intimidated by?My best friends when I...
- I hate being sick.
- I wish I died yesterday.Then maybe my mom wouldn't...
- Won't someone remind me?
- I'm addicted.I know everything is impermanent.But,...
- I don't know what to say.
- There will always be distance. I'll never be someo...
- Over thinking- As usual.
-
▼
January
(14)
About Me
- Annicans
- I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment