-(weakly) Mommy, please take me to the doctor. There's something wrong.
- (Screams) NO! I'M SICK MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-(Thinking) I can't fight.
6 hours later....
I need to get dressed. Oh no. Everything is spinning. There's a hole in these. Fuck. Nevermind. Okay, I did it. I'll just lie down. Yes, Daddy's home.
-Daddy I can't walk. I'm so weak.
-Don't worry baby.
As my dad pushes me into the doctor's office the heat is excruciating. Slowly, it begins in my palms, moves even more slowly up my arms into my shoulders, and consumes the back of my neck, making the whole world look like a whirlwind. I know it's happening. I don't feel well, please don't move me. I know I've lost control of my ability to sustain consciousness, and I kind of like it. Before everything turns black everything turns soft white. Pure white, so angelic and clean. But, the blackness shrouds the white pushing me into a deep comforting sleep. Suddenly I feel pressure running through my congested nostrils and my mouth. An oxygen tank forces my eyes open and it seems like there are hundreds of people surrounding me, trying to talk to me, keeping me conscious. A very small piece of me wishes no one woke me up, I'm so relaxed and so relieved, it feels so good to rested. But, the rest of me screams inside to keep its eyes open, keep them open Ann, keep them open, you want to live. Plus, if I never woke up, how would I have known how rested I'd feel? I'm sweating. I can't stop fucking sweating and I'm embarrassed. I must look so needy and so weak. But, I'm glad I'm with you Daddy. I missed you being able to care for me. I'm talking now. My name is Ann, no I do not take any illicit drugs, I'm really hot, thank you for helping me, wow I'm really hot, this is embarrassing, fuck, I'm 17 years old, how long was I out for, 3 seconds, wow it felt like forever, I'll stand up when you tell me to, I'm still really hot, the oxygen mask is falling off, thank you. Soon I'm on a stretcher and they're rolling me to the ER. I feel so much better.
4 hours later.
Home:
-You made your father pay 50 dollars because you passed out!
- (thinking) I feel sick. It's not my fault. Fuck. I need to sleep.
I need to escape.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(45)
-
▼
January
(14)
- Ooooooobama.
- How do I explain this?
- A getaway.
- So, I'm off to Ramah tomorrow. =]Yes, I have an ex...
- I'm sooo tired.
- Lebanese food, Mexican rugs, and Gelato.
- What are you intimidated by?My best friends when I...
- I hate being sick.
- I wish I died yesterday.Then maybe my mom wouldn't...
- Won't someone remind me?
- I'm addicted.I know everything is impermanent.But,...
- I don't know what to say.
- There will always be distance. I'll never be someo...
- Over thinking- As usual.
-
▼
January
(14)
About Me
- Annicans
- I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment