Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It starts in your gut and moves into your chest. Before you know it your palms are sweating and your cheeks feel like they're on fire. This is rage. It controls your thoughts and impulses. Before you realize it, words that are never meant to be spoken are spilling out of your mouth crushing those around you. The tides gets stronger and stronger making building a dam seem impossible. And the scariest part is that it feels good. There isn't any guilt or shame, only relief. But once your cheeks cool down and an emptiness fills your gut, you realize how idiotic you are for feeding your emotions power to destroy your relationships. They're all we've got. Fuck you rage. Fuck you anger. Why do you tempt me so? Just let the grudge go. Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.