Tonight was really fun.
Camp friends always make me feel so good about myself, and seeing some school peeps wasn't too shabby- I got to drink tea. <3
I wish he didn't come, he was so annoying.... But I feel bad. Whatever, it was a good night and he's a good person.
So, I think I need let go. Even though I don't want to. It's time to start my process of moving into new relationships. I will find good, reliable, strong friendships. I guess New Jew wasn't the place for me. Maybe life is all the same too though. Maybe I'm in denial. But I can't allow myself to become attached anymore.
I'm not going to rely on them to make me feel good anymore.
I don't need them. I simply convince myself that I do.
I am strongest on my own. And although I'll be lonely, and although I'll want to call.
I won't anymore. At least I'll try.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(45)
-
▼
January
(14)
- Ooooooobama.
- How do I explain this?
- A getaway.
- So, I'm off to Ramah tomorrow. =]Yes, I have an ex...
- I'm sooo tired.
- Lebanese food, Mexican rugs, and Gelato.
- What are you intimidated by?My best friends when I...
- I hate being sick.
- I wish I died yesterday.Then maybe my mom wouldn't...
- Won't someone remind me?
- I'm addicted.I know everything is impermanent.But,...
- I don't know what to say.
- There will always be distance. I'll never be someo...
- Over thinking- As usual.
-
▼
January
(14)
About Me
- Annicans
- I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment