There will always be distance. I'll never be someone's everything. I don't want to be. But, I want to be part of someone's everything.
I feel like shit. I want to sing. I probably will on the way home. But, I want to really sing. I just want to pour everything out. It used to just be something I was good at, but it makes me feel good. It's about the only thing that does now. What a blessing a voice is. It makes me different. I hope it makes me special. I just, I love it. I'm on youtube now. Like legitimately. If I wrote a song about all these blog posts it would probably cause half of the world to commit suicide.
I need to remember that I can't force I-thou moments. They just need to happen. I just miss having them all the time. I need to get back to work.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(45)
-
▼
January
(14)
- Ooooooobama.
- How do I explain this?
- A getaway.
- So, I'm off to Ramah tomorrow. =]Yes, I have an ex...
- I'm sooo tired.
- Lebanese food, Mexican rugs, and Gelato.
- What are you intimidated by?My best friends when I...
- I hate being sick.
- I wish I died yesterday.Then maybe my mom wouldn't...
- Won't someone remind me?
- I'm addicted.I know everything is impermanent.But,...
- I don't know what to say.
- There will always be distance. I'll never be someo...
- Over thinking- As usual.
-
▼
January
(14)
About Me
- Annicans
- I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment