Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm addicted.
I know everything is impermanent.
But, I never thought I could be so attached to something so simple.
My voice has become my obsession.
I need to perfect it.
I want to perform.
I am a performer.

I wish you'd recognize me. I really only want you five or six. Everyone else is just part of the crowd. But you six, you are important. At least to me you are... I wish there was a different way to say I love you, or I miss you. Those phrases are so overused. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.