What a great weekend. Ojai is beautiful. I will definitely miss driving once I migrate east.
I am in love with being a counselor. I loved being able to brighten some kids' weekend. I loved bonding with some staff, and I loved getting away. I missed formal, and I miss being with my friends. But, they're not really my friends anymore. I hate it and it hurts. But, I've learned that I need to move on. People are selfish, conceded, and get caught up in themselves easily. I guess I'm just one to be left behind. One day I won't be anymore. For few I am someone to keep, but for most it's quite the contrary. I hope one day people will want to keep me.
I hate you mom. I can't believe you tried to lie and make me look like a violent crazy bitch. Wait, I can believe it, and it was you.
I'm tired. I need to sleep. Facebook makes everything worse. I hate looking into people's lives I used to be a major part of. I feel so left out and lost.
I want to be like Denver from Beloved. I want to focus on the present. But I feel i'm exactly like her. I rely on other people too much, I rely too much on gratification and the presence of others. I'm good on my own. I'm good.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(45)
-
▼
January
(14)
- Ooooooobama.
- How do I explain this?
- A getaway.
- So, I'm off to Ramah tomorrow. =]Yes, I have an ex...
- I'm sooo tired.
- Lebanese food, Mexican rugs, and Gelato.
- What are you intimidated by?My best friends when I...
- I hate being sick.
- I wish I died yesterday.Then maybe my mom wouldn't...
- Won't someone remind me?
- I'm addicted.I know everything is impermanent.But,...
- I don't know what to say.
- There will always be distance. I'll never be someo...
- Over thinking- As usual.
-
▼
January
(14)
About Me
- Annicans
- I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment