Excited to see you.
Wanting to spend time with you.
Because I miss you.
Because I'm happy.
Because I love you.
I'm losing hope.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(45)
-
▼
February
(25)
- I don't want to be in debt...
- Thank you God.
- Will I ever come home...
- I need to do my thing.I need to breath.I need to n...
- I love you grandma.
- My weekend.....
- I can't decide which I indenitfy with more..
- No title
- -_________________________________________________...
- Happy Birthday.
- Ramah. =]
- Huh
- @font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNorma...
- Do I fullfill my idenity?
- @font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNorma...
- I'm damaged and so is our friendship
- User.
- You scare me.
- I was hooked.
- 26 laps!
- I'm done.
- Great.
- It's so easy to eat.But to run...Now that's a comp...
- I feel....
- I'm losing you for sure.
-
▼
February
(25)
About Me
- Annicans
- I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment