Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm losing you for sure.

It's starting again.

Everything is spinning.
I can't focus.
I don't want to focus.


My stomach hurts.

I miss you.

Where are you?
You're too far.
I need you closer.

It hurts to breath.

I love you.

I don't want to lose you.
Please don't be like her.
You're just like her.

I'm shaking.

I worry about you.

I'm so scared for next year.
What if I don't fall in love?
What if I fall apart?

I have goosebumps.

I wish I could understand you.

Lift me up.
I've come too far for this.
I'm too strong.

My throat is closing up.

Words aren't coming easily anymore.

I feel fragmented.
I feel shamed.
I feel abandoned.

Can I stop this nonsense?
Won't you spend a few hours with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.