You've given me the most beautiful instrument a person can ask for.
It opens me up to all the happiness in my life when I'm blinded by all the pain.
Without you I would lose my identity.
I'm in love with you, and only you.
I'm addicted to the feeling you produce.
I crave being able to use you.
My voice, my ability to feel perfect ringing inside my pallet, and the lightheaded high it brings me is impossible to resist.
Few understand.
But, it's okay.
One day I'll find a man who understands.
Who craves the ringing just as much as I do.
We'll become addicted to each other's sound and we'll morph them into one.
One beautiful, fantastic, magnificent sound that rings forever because our love will provide its breath support.
It's the only thing I want that immediately separates him from all the others.
Tomorrow is going to be a great experience for me.
It's legit.
No games.
I'm going to be professional.
I'm going to relax and be myself.
I'm going to focus on me and my gift.
I can do this.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(45)
-
▼
February
(25)
- I don't want to be in debt...
- Thank you God.
- Will I ever come home...
- I need to do my thing.I need to breath.I need to n...
- I love you grandma.
- My weekend.....
- I can't decide which I indenitfy with more..
- No title
- -_________________________________________________...
- Happy Birthday.
- Ramah. =]
- Huh
- @font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNorma...
- Do I fullfill my idenity?
- @font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNorma...
- I'm damaged and so is our friendship
- User.
- You scare me.
- I was hooked.
- 26 laps!
- I'm done.
- Great.
- It's so easy to eat.But to run...Now that's a comp...
- I feel....
- I'm losing you for sure.
-
▼
February
(25)
About Me
- Annicans
- I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment