Everything Left Unsaid

Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's so easy to eat.
But to run...
Now that's a completely different story....
Posted by Annicans at 9:45 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (45)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ▼  February (25)
      • I don't want to be in debt...
      • Thank you God.
      • Will I ever come home...
      • I need to do my thing.I need to breath.I need to n...
      • I love you grandma.
      • My weekend.....
      • I can't decide which I indenitfy with more..
      • No title
      • -_________________________________________________...
      • Happy Birthday.
      • Ramah. =]
      • Huh
      • @font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNorma...
      • Do I fullfill my idenity?
      • @font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNorma...
      • I'm damaged and so is our friendship
      • User.
      • You scare me.
      • I was hooked.
      • 26 laps!
      • I'm done.
      • Great.
      • It's so easy to eat.But to run...Now that's a comp...
      • I feel....
      • I'm losing you for sure.
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2010 (57)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (5)

About Me

My photo
Annicans
I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.
View my complete profile
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.