Sunday, June 6, 2010
Ceaser Salad
Wow. I feel so good. It's been so long. I actually feel like i'm... well, loved. I hope. At least i hope he likes me. He felt so good. He's adorable. It scares me how quickly i've become enveloped in him. I need to see him. I want to be with him. He's good for me. I hope my test works. I hope he'll come back. I hope he'll want to call me to just talk about everything. Anything. I hope. Wow i hope. It was just so right. I told him so much. He made me feel so comfortable. Wow. I really think i like him. He listened to me. Actually listened to me. I just want someone to love. I want someone i can give something to, and feel good doing it. I feel so good. I miss my best friend. I want to tell someone. I want to tell her. I want her to know i'm happy. I want her to be there for me. But, honestly, i don't. I want her out of my life. She doesn't deserve to see me. She lost her privilege when she revoked mine for no reason what so ever. NO. You will not always be there for through* thick and thin. No. You won't, because you simply weren't. I smell like him. Oh the things i wanted to do to him... unimaginable. But i can't. I need to stay strong. I need to be sure he won't hurt me. I don't think i'll ever be.
Blog Archive
About Me
- Annicans
- I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment