"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill
Yep, I think i've finally acquired a few people, who maybe aren't enemies, but definitely do not love me. This is simply because i fought for me. For what i cared about, and there's nothing wrong with that. I cannot let them overtake me only because i didn't jump they told me to. I ran when i felt it necessary instead. I lived for me, and it wasn't even selfish. It was justified, and now you hate me. Well, good for you. You have no idea the kind of person you just lost.
Blog Archive
About Me
- Annicans
- I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment