Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Bugs
So, today is a mess. My bug bites have taken over my face, and I feel myself sinking deeper and deeper into this hole within my heart. I miss being good with everyone. I miss knowing that I can always call when something is wrong. I wish I’d just die already. I’m hideous, fat, rude, hurtful, and a bad friend. He doesn’t even bother to text or call. If he really liked me, no mater how busy he was, he would find the time…. But, I’m some other bitch he can add to his track record. Yes, sure he didn’t get far, but he got somewhere. I'm over feeling this way. I'm tired. I just want love. I just want a best friend. I don't have one anymore. Maybe i do have one. But, i want a guy best friend. I want a boy. I want to be content and happy. I'm done. Goodbye games, hello puzzles. I'm moving onto bigger and better things.
Blog Archive
About Me
- Annicans
- I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment