Looking through your pictures reminds me of how precious life is. It scares me how easy it is to lose this life. It can slip out of our hands so simply. I just want to live. I'm tired of wasting time and feeling like there's always tomorrow. Because there isn't always tomorrow. And there never will be. You're the sheer example of that. 17. 17. 17! You had options. You were going places. But you didn't have luck. And that's what all the undeserving people have. Luck. How unfair. You make me treasure life. You make me think about today. Where i am. Who i am, and where i'm going. I'm tired of selfish people. I'm tired of liars. I miss my best friend. I miss you. I miss your affect on my best friends. We're all so hallow without you. I wish i knew you better. But, i knew you enough because look at the affect you're having on me. I thought it would never happen to me, to us, but look where we are. I don't want to fight anymore. I want stability. I want to know that i've done all i can for this world. That i've felt there ever is to feel. But i'll never know will i?
Where are you when i need you? I only want to talk to you right now best friend. I wanted to see you so badly tonight. I'm so lonely. I miss you. I miss you. God. How much i miss you. No one will ever understand. Nope. No one. I wish someone did. You're my weakness. I hate this. I hate this. I want to go back. Look at all this time we're wasting! Look! Call me please. Call me upset. Anything. I want to hep you. I want to give you advice. I want to give. I want to love. I want to make someone happy. I want to be good enough. Pretty enough. Thin enough. Beautiful. But more so for my personality and for who i am. I want to talk on the phone for hours even if i'm just the one listening. Do you know how precious life is? I wish you did. I wish you learned. I'm crying right now and i need you. I need to hear the sound of your voice. You're so close but so far away. Goodnight best friend. I hope you have fun today and tomorrow. Sleep well.
Blog Archive
About Me
- Annicans
- I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment