Friday, April 2, 2010
Memory
So, now it's not me anymore. It's you. You've gone from cutting me out of your life, to cutting everyone else out as well. So, i definitely know it's not me. But, i just want to know why. I want to know why you're hurting yourself so much. You've got all these great people in your life, and you're tossing them out one by one. I understand why you would care less about me.... but them... they're incredible. All i can say is you're making a mistake. You've gone from walking to running away from every single of one of your confrontations. Well, i hate to burst your bubble, but life is full of them, and if you can't find a way to face these small, insignificant ones then good luck with the bigger, life changing ones. But, knowing you, you'll find your way. You're good like that. From what i remember at least. You're no longer a big part of my life. You were. And for that, you've become a significant memory. I love you.
Blog Archive
About Me
- Annicans
- I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment