Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Show...

So, you didn't show. I feel like an idiot. I wanted you there more than anyone. I looked for you in the crowd and hoped that the lights were too bright for me to distinguish you from everyone else. But, it wasn't due to the brightness that i couldn't find you. You simply were not there. I expected it. And it kills. But, i'm numb.... and i'm scared. Why couldn't you show? Don't you even respect me? Respect what makes me happy? Wait, it's all about you... sorry. Wow... that was so fucked up of me. But, unfortunately it's true. I wish it weren't. It used to not be... but now it's all you're built upon; yourself. I wanted to act for you. Sing for you. DANCE for you. But, now all i can do is stare at you with disappointment. But yet, i still cannot bring myself to stop loving you. I miss you. Please come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.