Monday, April 5, 2010

Honesty

“If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.”

I let you go. I let you go far away from me. I miss you. I want you back everyday. Every single moment i think about how much time we're wasting; it eats me alive. But, there's nothing i can do. You're doing your own thing, on your own time. How are things? How are things with the family? Are things better? I sure hope so. You've gotten so close to them. You spend all your time with them. You used to spend all your time with me. Meh... i shouldn't have said that. I need to really let you go. Free you from my mind. When ever your name comes up, it hurts. It makes me think about all the memories we had during this time last year. We were probably on the phone right now. Planning our day. I was probably at your house. Talking with you about everything. I miss it. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. Damn it. You'll never completely come back; will you? I want you to be at my wedding. I want you to see me succeed, fail, live, breath, tumble, cry, love, and grow. I want to see you do the same. In your own precious, individual way. I love you. And i can't help but be honest; I want you back. Please come back.


No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.