Sunday, April 25, 2010
It hurts
I don't feel anything. I don't feel anything. I don't feel anything. I swear i can't anymore. I don't know where it's all gone. I need to feel. I need to feel. I need to. I'm afraid. I'm so worried. I'm worried i'll never feel again. I want to know. I want to know. I want to know. Maybe i just shouldn't. I should've never asked. Should've never given you the opportunity for you to tell me. I'm falling. I'm slipping. I'm shattering. I'm broken. I thought it would be a good idea. Maybe you'd understand. But, you didn't. You shut me down. You twisted my words. Made me seem like the bad guy. I hate you. I hate you so much. Please don't leave. I don't know what i want. I don't know who i am anymore. I'm so lost. Please show me the way. Not your way. My way. I'm going to live. I'm going to find love. I'm going to get away from here. Far away from here. And i never ever want to come back. I need change. I need to feel something. I need to feel. I'm a zombie. I'm a zombie. I'm a zombie. Wake me from this nightmare. It hurts so much. I'm hurting.
Blog Archive
About Me
- Annicans
- I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment