Monday, April 12, 2010
Sleep
Man, I really want to tell you about my day right now. I want you to know about what happened this weekend... Everyone knows and I need to pretend like they're wrong. I wish this never happened. I miss you so much. I remember when people used to come up to me and tell me how lucky we are for having each other. I wish you still felt that way. What made you give up? If you knew how much i loved you when you walked away, how could you? I'm ok. I promise, i'm ok. I wish i wasn't. I wish something would happen, that will make you rethink everything. Take everything back, and say, "i'm sorry." Wow, that was selfish of me. I'd only be hurting you more that way. So, tell me about you? How are you? But, really... how are you? I want to know. I want to listen. I wish you'd call. I miss you soooooo much. I'm empty. I'm scared. I'm trying. I wish i still had you. I took advantage of you without even realizing it. I looked through our pictures... the videos you left me over the summer. I was so confused. I didn't know what i wanted. I loved you so much. I still love you.You kept telling me how much you loved me. I love you too. I love you too. i love you too. I love you too. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Why? Why? Why? Why? I can't make any sense of it. I want to die. I wish it was me. No one would care. Who needs me? I don't do anyone any good. I just bring pain. I brought pain to you and i'm sorry. I wish i could have full filled your expectations. I miss you. Can we talk soon? Can you tell me about your day sometime soon? Anything. Just reassure me you're ok. Reassure me you're happy. That's all i want. I love you. Time to sleep away all these tears.
Blog Archive
About Me
- Annicans
- I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment