Friday, April 16, 2010
For you
As I lay on your bed. I think of all the memories we had looking up at that same ceiling. We were once laughing, balling, drunken, lost, happy, content, everything. I missed your fabric softener so much. You asked me to come over today. Alone. What? Where did this come from? I felt comfortable. I was myself. Tired, but myself. Maybe we just weren't meant to be best friends. Maybe friends was as far as we were supposed to go. But, we were more. And i still miss you. Come back. Where the fuck did you go? I need you. I still haven't hugged you. I just want to hug you so badly. I miss your soft skin against my cheek and your flawless, silky hair. Please hug me next time. Won't you? Will you maybe give me one after the show? Maybe? If i do good enough? I'll do it for you. I'll act for you. I love you. I'm so fucking alone. All i want is you. And you left. Please. I'm so empty. You are the only thing that can fill me. I want to call you. But, you probably won't answer. I'm worthless. Not good enough. Boring. I hate myself. I want to go back. I miss you on my constant call log. I want to see your name. Fuck. I'm shaking. I'm so tired. I want to go to sleep and never wake up again. I'm falling. And i don't want anyone to catch me if it's not you. So, let me fall if you wish. Walking away is a lot easier if there's no longer anything to walk away from.
Blog Archive
About Me
- Annicans
- I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment