Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's back.

So, I guess you could say it's coming back. The wound i tried to heal is slowly tearing open. Is it loneliness? Maybe. Is it because I feel disliked? Probably. Is it because i don't see myself existing anywhere anymore? Definitely.

Los Angeles: You overrated piece of shit. I hate you because... because you're home. Because it's where I was born, where I grew up, where i first experienced pain, and where I thought I experienced love. There's nothing for me here anymore.

Friends? I'm not really sure I want to have any anymore. I'm just not good at being a friend apparently. I want to be really badly. But, i'm quite sure it's not in my nature. Ah. Pain. It feels to much better to feel again. More. Ah, i'm sinking again.

We hurt ourselves for what? For the satisfaction of feeling something "real?" For attention? I'd like to think I hurt myself because I want to ensure that i'm still human. With a heart that breaks, and a soul that sings. It's cold, but definitely not cold enough. Ah.. I'm tired... Where do I belong? I want to find my place. I want to live on my own. Freedom seems so far away. But, i'm getting closer... here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.