Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Reflection Number One:

Has it been three days? What a journey... I tasted freedom and explored the depths of my independence.

Redlands was too close. 45 minutes is unacceptable. The music program and theater programs are great and I really enjoyed the people there. There were also some really cute boys... But the weather sucks, the campus reminds me too much of CSUN, the dorms are really ugly, and once again it's way too close.

Muhlenberg is perfect. I could possibly be feeling this way because of how difficult it was for me to visit for 6 hours, or because it's the only school I can visit on the East Coast.. but, it was beautiful. It was worth one single 24 hour day filled with 4 flights and a 6 hour lay over, and Sasha you and your mom are the best. <3

The campus looks exactly like the brochure; it's green, seasonal, and historical. They have an incredible gym, great theater program, red doors, capital letters on their buildings, nice people, great classes, nice food, cute dorms, very preppy, the admissions office loves me, and the weather is gorgeous. Allentown is a bubble, a quiet town to escape to, and then New York is only an hour away... Literally right around the corner. The food was good, and the school totally reminded me of Hogwarts with a twist of high school musical. I love it. I want to go 20 times more now. Arg.

I'm exhausted. There's so much more to say. I literally just got on a bus and got on four planes today. All by my own doing, because I wanted to, because I was ready to. I'm almost ready to leave for good. I didn't want to leave, and I'm sad to be home... It's hard for me to explain my experience to my parents because I feel they won't understand. I worry about them, and I worry about my communicating with them.. But, I was hit on my some cute guys this weekend, which was fun... one particularly was from Rhode Island. <3 Hahahaha. And he was in the airport. <3 Chaaaaching. I did good. I just need to keep reminding myself that freedom is right around the corner, and I took a really small bite out of it today, and oh it was delicious... Before I know it the crave will be unbearable, but I refuse to diet. Freedom is the sustanence for my existence, and without its entirety I will starve.

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.