Thursday, November 18, 2010

Soon.

Broken. Shattered. Pain. Breath. No. Stop. Hate. Torn. Shredded. Ripped. Pieces. Stop. Never. Fuck.

You will never understand the amount of pain you've caused me. You gave me life, and you're trying to rip it out of my hands while I reach for Gan Eden. Stop. Let me go. Let me experience all that you couldn't. I'm okay. You'll be okay. Won't you?

Please. I don't ask for much. I only want support. Without you I'm, well, I'm... okay. I'm strong. I'm better. Why? I want your love. I want to see you in the front row of all my shows. Don't I?

I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. I can't. I can't. I won't. I will. You can't stop me. You can't discourage me. You're weak. You're stupid. NO. I'm not. I won't allow myself to settle for that. Please. I don't think I'll survive if I do.

You are a child. You were never ready to have a baby. But you did anyways. Why? Was it worth it? Do I give you purpose? Am I a disappointment? Am I as disappointing as you say I am?

I'm leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.