So, the document is blank. I know i have a lot to say. But, right now I can't find the words. I feel like shit. That's more like it.
Wow, how I just want to sleep... next to someone. I'm sick of this loneliness. I want to feel wanted, needed, and loved. I want someone to always want to talk to me and hear my voice. But, they still need to recognize and respect when I need Ann time. I just want to spend time with someone who'll sit with me in silence. Just resting. Listening to each other breath and making eye contact occasionally. I'm tired of these ditsy, self-absorbed people. I care about you. Damn it. I do. But, let's talk about life. Let's talk about our futures. But, please. Let's not talk about the stupid insignificant drama. This is to all of you. It will pass. I wish there were more people like my mentor in my life. We'll see what scope of people college invites. We'll also see what scope of people the summer invites. I hope they'll be good, kind, and giving people. I hope they'll want to listen to my words. I hope they'll cherish them. I hope they'll love me. I hope I can do the same.
Blog Archive
About Me
- Annicans
- I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment