Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Gift

The ability to speak and sing should never be taken for granted. The ability to do anything should also never be taken for granted. In an instant, all of what makes us who we are could disappear, and we can never get it back. It's scary.

Perfect placement; the feeling of the buzz within the inner core of my mouth is incredible. The buzz I feel as the sound hits my teeth puts me in a trance. I breath the sound. I love the sound. The sound is mine. It comes from my voice box. It comes from my soul; my heart. If I could hold that note forever, I would. It becomes a drug for me. I crave the vibrations; the light headedness. More, more, more. Give me more. But, it simply will never be enough. Few understand. It's addicting to be able to express yourself in such a manner. It's freedom; it's happiness. The over-repetitive exercises in thrill me. Perfection is my goal, but feeling good takes precedence. I am blessed with a gift, and I must honor that gift through ensuring its health and pursuing it. Here I go.

1 comment:

Electricfeel said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! you have a beautiful voice

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.