Wow, I haven't written in a while... I just haven't had the time i guess.
I really need to let some thoughts out.
Laringitis- The day before an audition that I had been preparing for for about 5 months I get laringitis. Maybe it's a sign... maybe i'm questioning myself too much. You're right Fliesh..."It's okay to be selfish." I hope i'm doing all this for me. I have to be. Or else who am i doing it for? What am i trying to prove? Absolutely nothing if it's not for me.
Well, tomorrow will not be the end of the world. I'm going to make a good name for myself. I'm going to go. Show them i'm dedicated and thank G-d that it wasn't a college audition. Thank goodness.
I need to keep things in perspective. That's one of the hardest things for me to do. At least in terms of myself. You're right... "I treat myself horribly and I need to learn to be strong enough to be selfish." I'm not perfect, and i'll never reach perfection. So, i need to be a lot nicer to myself when i can't always maintain "perfection."
I'm bored. I want someone to fall in love with. I feel abandoned. I'm sick of unrequited love. I'm craving balance and happiness.
Psh... no wonder i'm so uncoordinated.
Blog Archive
About Me
- Annicans
- I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment