Saturday, December 25, 2010
shit
I hate technology. It makes it to easy for people to look into each other's lives and feel like shit about their own. We're addicted. I'm addicted. I hate it. I hate feeling rejected, pushed aside, and unneeded. I hate it so much. What's the point? Why do we always feel like we need to be talking to someone. Why can't I just focus on what's in front of me. I'm murdering myself. I'm making myself feel bad, and I feel even stupider for realizing it.
About Me
- Annicans
- I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment