So, the people here are boring and caught up in themselves. Gosh I can't stand selfish conceded people. But, it's okay. It's actually kind of relaxing here. I've gone to the gym everyday. Literally. I'll probably go run in an hour....
I've been paying a lot of attention to my body lately. Like, how it works. I want to challenge it. I want to get into real shape. I want to be healthier. I want to have more self control. I've started the process and it feels good. I haven't been sore at all. So, I guess that means it's time to step it up.
I finished Little Bee in like 3 days. I was addicted. I want to buy another book to read just cause. I wish I had more time. I know that once schools starts I won't have time to breath. Especially because auditions for the musical are the first day we get back...
I watched Oklahoma and Laurey, the lead, is a really boring part. Yeah, it's beautiful and I get to be pretty and innocent. But, there's nothing beneath her. She's just a young girl dying to fall in love. And so am I. Maybe it'll be good for me, maybe it will be a challenge to not be the strange one and just be beautiful. I'm going to audition for it. I want it. I miss the lights and the cakey make-up. The Importance of Being Earnest was incredible. It's time to move forward and take on a steeper role. I want it so bad.
I'm recording for college this week. I'm doing it with this legitimately professional guy too. I'm stoked and I hope i'm ready. I'ma go practice some more... yeah...
It's time to get serious. If I want to be on stage and I'm the best person to get me there. I need to be confident, and I need to do my thing. Sound check for mic one please. :p
About Me
- Annicans
- I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment