Thursday, December 9, 2010
Well,
I want to write. I want be a good writer. But, what makes a good writer? Profoundness? Yep. I definitely don't qualify. I over complicate things because I don't want to accept the simplicity of life. Life is not only composed of life and death. There must be something before, during, and after. There must be. Or else, why do we bother trying? Who are we trying to impress? And what makes what we do unique? What makes our existence purposeful? It's indescribable.... Why can't I find my words anymore?
About Me
- Annicans
- I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment