What to do with my time?.....
-Shop with friends.
-Celebrate Sukkot at Jessi's house.
-Work out.
-SING EVERYDAY.
-Rewrite my college essay.
-Do tons of English homework.
-Go to Laughlin....-_-
-Take tons and tons of photographs.
-To my AP gov homework.
-CHILL THE FUCK OUT. <3
Did I mention I'm in love with Bruce Davidson????

His work inspires me to see people in different ways. He captures people, unposed in their natural setting, which happens to be in New York. I'm obsessed.



He captures a million different things going on at once, further portraying our reality. All those posed fashion pictures is fiction. People will never wear some of the things they do, or pose in the ways they do. It's simply eye candy.
He has tons of negative space in his photos, but honestly, they MAKE the picture... Because honestly in life we are never completely filled up. Sometimes emptiness is a huge part of us.
I LOVE IT. <3

No comments:
Post a Comment