Sunday, September 26, 2010

Count Down.

Hate is the most powerful entity in the world. It feeds man's motives, and blinds man's ability to reason. I've become victim to this hatred. It's consuming me. I never hated, or said I hated something so much in my entire life until today. I'm not a child anymore, and I'm SO close to being an adult. It eats me alive to acknowledge that I do not have complete control over my life because of my age. I want out. I can't wait for next year. For true independence...

They treat me like a child. They don't take my word. They continuously shelter me. I know auntie. I fucking know everything. This family is so corrupt. So, twisted. God. And, there's not way out except to leave. To have a real excuse as to why I can't come visit. I don't want to anymore. You're pushing me away with every ridiculously unreasonable rule you set on me. I want to enjoy my time here. I deserve to be able to voice my own opinions and not have them immediately processed as wrong. Even through all of your arrogance, I still find a way to hear you spit your words at me and everyone else. One day. One day where a small problem does not become a massive issue. That's all I ask for. All I need is support. No, I don't want your money. I need your belief, your happiness that I am stepping outside the box you chose to enclose yourself in. I will not be the finishing seal on the cover. I am the massive tear, which continues to fight against being packaged for good. And... I'm terrified.

I want more than anything to achieve happiness. I want to never feel that I work a day in my life, because I enjoy what I do so much. I want a strong supporting family who feels at home whenever they set foot into my estate. What if I fuck up? What if i'm wrong about all this? Is that what you want? You want me to doubt myself?? Well, i'm fucking doubting and it's getting me no where.

- I need to get accepted to college, out of state, on a full financial package.
- I need to pay for my own vocal lessons, because you people honestly don't give a damn about providing for my future.
- I need to get straight A's this semester and rock the two plays at my school.
- I need to ensure my ability to trust my best friends.
- I need to breath.
- I need to make sure all my songs are perfect for auditions.
- I need to get ready for my horse show, and help my parents fill out financial aid forms.
- I need to take pictures.
- I need to make memories.
- I need to enjoy my last year of being supported financially by my parents.
- I need to breath.
- I need to finish all my community service.
- I need to find a healthy distraction. (Not a boy.)
- I need to work out three times a week to continue losing weight.
- I need to cut my diet in half. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
- I need to submit an AP photo portfolio.
- I need to visit Muhlenberg.
- I need to visit Humboldt and Redlands.
- I need to be there for my friends.
- I need to breath.
- I need to plan my summer vacation.
- I need to find a stable job wherever I go.
- I need to focus on one thing at a time.
- I need to communicate better with my parents.
- I need to let people go.
- I need to continue breathing.
- I need to prevent myself from failing.
- I'm afraid the the only achievement I'll ever make will be disappointment and failure.

I love all of you so much. And in order to sustain that love and prevent it from sinking into my black hole, I need space. A lot of space. I need to feel real freedom; real independence. I'm almost ready for it. Just 11 more months. The count down begins now.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.