Saturday, September 18, 2010

Beauty

I wish I knew my purpose in this life. I like to think my purpose is to change one person's life. But, who am I kidding? I try to change so many people's lives, but through all my efforts, have I? I want a man. I want a best friend. A best friend who knows me in all aspects. Not only the front I try to put up for acceptance. I'm afraid. How beautiful am I? Am I beautiful in the slightest? What's important is how beautiful am I inside? That's what I worry about. Because once you're beautiful on the inside, you can't help but shine on the outside. I've seen it, and it's what I strive for everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.