Everything Left Unsaid
Friday, September 10, 2010
God's masterpiece.
This is my best friend.
No name needed.
She's a creep.
And she just admitted to molesting Lilly.
May God help her and her sick soul.
And.... she's basically amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2011
(45)
►
October
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(25)
►
January
(14)
▼
2010
(57)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(8)
Hmph.
Count Down.
....
Ladi da, da, da...
Beauty
God's masterpiece.
Time
"When the going gets rough, suck your brother's tit!"
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(5)
About Me
Annicans
I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment