One after the other…. It’s all the same and it’s unfair. The way this world works… it’s simply unfair. Maybe it’s because of my age. Seventeen, my favorite number… 3 more days… Ah. =] But, I’m scared. What if this year is even worse than the last? Wait, it couldn’t possibly be. Last year was horrendous. You walked out on me and I survived… I’ll be okay. College screams hope for me. It’s all I have to look forward to. I imagine myself making it. I imagine all of you regretting all the pain you caused me because you’ll wish you were a part of my happiness instead. But, you’ll never be. I refuse to reward you after such awful behavior. Such… inappropriate behavior. I did not nothing to either of you. I only wanted a friend; someone to speak with, sing with, make memories with, and most importantly… someone of whom to be happy. Do I miss you? Everyday. Do I ever want to call you? Every time I’m upset. Will I call? Never. Fuck you. Fuck both of you. Fuck all of you.
So, my birthday is coming up… I wonder if either of you will call… I wonder if you will show up.. Well, if you can’t find a ride I guess it’s not your fault. Ha. You’re pathetic. And no. I will not call you, you idiot. I deleted your number. =]
Three days… Seventeen… 17… damn that looks good. It’ll look even better without either of you. I’m warm. I feel I have something to look forward to. I wish I didn’t have to deal with you for another year. It’s going to be weird once again… but I’ll adjust just fine. I’m pretty good with change I’d say. At least the part about letting people change… adjusting to it may take a little while… but I’ll get it. I have faith in me.
I’m going to continue moving forward. I’m going to leave you assholes behind. You do your thing… and well, I’ll do mine ten times better. I’m going to go places. I know I will. I genuinely hope you both do as well, but please keep your distance. You’ve done enough damage.
Time for work.
Blog Archive
About Me
- Annicans
- I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment