Sunday, August 15, 2010
Damn you and your beauty.
There’s something beautiful about you. You’re talented. Really talented, and maybe that’s what draws me to you. You’ve got the edge that make me shiver, and that could just be because of your ethnicity. Damn Israelis. You don’t know what you want, and hun that’s just too bad. You’re definitely missing out on something good. Hah. It could be the age, but you’ve said nothing, and instead spoken with your lips. Now it’s too late. We’ve got 3 days left. I hope we can talk this one out and be friends. Just friends okay? I care about you. A lot. And that’s the worst part. Meh.
Blog Archive
About Me
- Annicans
- I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment