Last time I checked, wanting to be healthier was a good thing.
Wanting to go to college was a beautiful thing.
Why do you always make me feel like I'm asking for too much?
I ask for face wash and you tell me that trying to keep my face clear is a luxury.
I hate this economy. I wish work wasn't killing you daddy.
I'm sick of worrying about money all the time.
Why does it control our lives?
Our opportunities?
Why can't good people succeed simply because they're driven to and because they're "good" enough?
I want it so badly.
Mom you'll never genuinely support me, because it will never be all about you.
I'm sorry you torment yourself.
I wish i understood.
I will try harder to be a better daughter.
I will try.
Where do I start?
I lose my patience so easily with you.
I snap so easily with you.
I hate it here.
I love you so greatly.
From a distance.
About Me
- Annicans
- I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment