Monday, March 7, 2011

End.

I can crawl back into my shell.
I can.
I don't want to.
I want people to know about my life because I'm the worst person to trust my own life with.

I'm neurotic. Unconventional. Broken and Tired.

The ideal best friend does not exist. I'm glad because I've found better.

They hurt me. They destroy me sometimes.
But look at who I am.

I'm strong.
I think I'm strong.

I'm going to take a break from blogging.
This place is not safe for me anymore.
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.