Monday, July 12, 2010

Make it Stop

Again? I'm so confused. I want to be happy. You're so selfish. Everything is mixed up. What the fuck man....
Today it was just you and me... like the "olden" times. Yep. I loved it. I hate you. Fuck.
You didn't want to get out of the car. You had a lot of fun. You kept telling me how much fun you had. I had fun too. No.
You asked me to call. You told me to call. You made me swear I'd call. I told you to text me first. Make it stop.
I found myself telling you everything. No. No. NO. NO!
I'm hurting. And I know deep inside you simply don't care. Of coarse.
I'm sinking. I'm shaking. I don't want to have this anymore. Just get away from me. You don't deserve me! Why did I let you come back? Why am I as weak as I told you I was today? I hate you.

I need space. Already. Maybe a week will let me clear my head. I'm so confused again. Someone help me. Someone distract me. My mind simply won't stop. Make it stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.