Saturday, May 8, 2010

Home

Sweet, sweet softness. You make me so happy. Your warmth reminds me of my naive' youth. Now i'm much too educated. But even so, you take me back to when jokes on Sponge Bob never made any sense. Your innocence makes me want to go out of my way and beyond to protect you. You graze against me with such ease, nibble on my finders, run into walls, pee on everything and everywhere. But i love you. You're the best to snuggle with, and even through all the madness at home, you inspire to come home to you. Being away from you is going to be so painful. All i'm going to want to do is hold you, kiss you, play with you, love you. I will come home soon though. So, sleep baby, sleep. Try and ignore the screaming. Try not to run into any more walls, and just play. You're home. You bring me home. For once in a very long time, I look forward to coming home, and for you i'll stay. I'll stay home. I will. I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.