Thursday, March 11, 2010

Incomplete

Dearest,
These passed couple of weeks have been better. I seem to be on a roller coaster, moving faster and slower, swinging into loops, racing downwards, and climbing. Most days, I feel like i'm ok. But, sometimes the emptiness crawls under my skin and finds its way in controlling me. It's scary. I'm beginning to crave the feeling. I long for it. These apathetic feelings fail to satisfy me, and i feel a great sense of incompleteness. A hallow hole fills the cavity which was once filled with my love for you. I don't know you. Nor do i want to know who you've become. I miss you. I miss the old, confusing, loving, best friend i once had. Will you ever come back? Hmph. I'll never know will I. At least until you actually do come back that is. I will forgive you, and I do. But things will never be the same. They can't be. 1 million sorrys cannot counteract the amount of pain you've caused. Its intensity has dimmed, but it's still there, lurking beneath me.

-Ann Ruth Fogler

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm complicated, at most. I don't always know what I want, nor know exactly what to say. I know who I am, and am confident in who I am; for the most part. I wish to grow stronger, be better, bigger, and wiser. Hopefully one day I will be.